“A Homo habilis man discovering his opposable thumbs says what?” – Leonard, The Big Bang Theory
An astronaut, a computer programmer, a published writer and a neurosurgeon walk into a bar.
Okay, perhaps that is actually getting a little ahead in the story, but those are the four heroes of Geek Mythology. Four high school buddies that have gone on very different paths only to have them realign when they each hear the beckoning…that call…the world needs saving, so here they come.
In the beginning, however, let’s meet the Geeks. Four prequels to the series to meet each of the aforementioned heroes:
- March 30, 2014 – A Writer Writes (A Geek Intro of Glob)
- April 10, 2014 – Space is Big (A Geek Intro of Greg)
- April 20, 2014 – Shots on Goal (A Geek Intro of Nigel)
- April 29, 2014 – In The Yard (A Geek Intro of Becky)
Now that we’re done with that, onto our story, which will be exclusively posted for Wicked Wednesday:
- May 3, 2014 – Major Tom
- May 10, 2014 – God Shuffled His Feet
- May 17, 2014 – To Love the Language
- July 5, 2014 – On to Sexton City